The Motorola Solutions MOTOTRBO™ DP3661e digital two-way radio is the premium radio model in the DP3000e line, making it the most capable and technologically proficient system in this range. Offering access to up to 1000 channels at any one time, MOTOTRBO™ technology allows you to communicate freely and without noise interruption across wide, expansive distances. That means you can stay connected to your team at all times without worrying about who’s out in the field, and who’s staying in house.
The Motorola Solutions DP3661e digital two-way radio boasts a clear display as well as minimal keypad functions, allowing you to customise your walkie experience as you go. Integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 technology come as standard, with the device always ready to connect to Motorola Solutions to update and upgrade should any new data or settings become available. The MOTOTRBO™ DP3661e also operates for up to 27.5 hours on one charge – perfect for long events or extended shifts.
The Motorola Solutions DP3661e will allow you to stay visible and within range of your team at all times. The accelerometer built into the device will activate if you fall, raising an immediate alarm to other members on your team who are connected to you. What’s more, the DP3661e boasts location tracking, meaning that the whole team can keep track of who’s where, and can ask for support from nearby users if necessary.
The MOTOTRBO™ DP3661e is also built to military standards. Waterproof and dustproof to IP68, it is the perfect radio for use in high risk environments. It is also compatible with a wide range of Motorola Solutions accessories, meaning that it can be paired with headsets, belt vibrators and more.
The MOTOTRBO™ DP3661e is a fantastic, lightweight radio which offers all the modern communications technology your team will ever need. MOTOTRBO™ technology is leading the way in terms of seamless, reliable tech – it’s a good standard to get behind if your team needs to stay in touch.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF (403-527MHz)
- 1000 channels
- Large Full-colour, 5-line display
- Easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- 4 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button & Emergency Calls
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Digital Phone Patch capability
- PTT ID
- Remote Monitor features
- Channel scanning schemes
- Basic / Enhanced Privacy
- AES256 Encryption via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt
- Lone Worker
- Over the Air Programming (OTAP)
- 5 Tone Signaling
- Option Board Capability
- Integrated GNSS (GPS and GLONASS)
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 LE for wireless and data
- Integrated Wi-Fi (OTA Software Updates and ADK) via Software Purchase
- Integrated man-down via Software Purchase
- Indoor Location Tracking via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio
- TIA4950 HazLoc certification options (with TIA battery option)
- Direct Mode (including Dual Capacity Direct Mode)
- IP Site Connect (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Plus (Single and Multi-Site)
- Capacity Max via Software Purchase
- Memory enhancement (128MB RAM & 256MB Flash memory)
- IMPRES battery support