NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
Receive our latest updates about our products and promotions.
The Motorola XPR 3500e radio is a 128 channel handheld unit that is ideal for manufacturing, construction, utilities, and public safety entities. The XPR 3500e transmits using digital UHF and VHF frequencies, and can be programmed to work with other Motorola, Icom, and Kenwood analog or digital radios.
With this dynamic evolution of MOTOTRBO digital two-way radios, you’re better connected, safer and more efficient. The XPR 3000e Series is designed for the everyday worker who needs effective communications.
With systems support and loud, clear audio, these next-generation radios deliver cost-effective connectivity to your organization.
The XPR 3000e Series is a family of DMR-standard digital radios that delivers operations-critical voice communications. Bluetooth® audio lets you talk without wires. Integrated Wi-Fi enables remote software updates, giving you complete control of your radio fleet. On the XPR 3500e, the Channel Lock feature disables the Channel knob, keeping you from accidentally changing channels. With support for basic trunking, as well as legacy analog technology, you can keep your organization connected as it grows.
With new noise cancellation technology and improved clarity, the XPR 3000e Series delivers excellent audio quality to make your workplace communications clearly intelligible. The latest energy technology delivers up to 28 hours of battery life for 3-shift working, and the optional IMPRES Over-the-Air Battery Management tool helps you maximize battery lifetime. An improved receiver boosts range by up to 8%, allowing you to reach further than ever.
The XPR 3000e Series is designed to enhance safety in your organization, with the rapid response capability of instant push-to-talk communications. Even if a worker is unresponsive, you can remotely activate the radio to check status, ensuring your worker is safe. Privacy options are available to protect your communications, and radios can be remotely disabled if they are misplaced. New HazLoc models are available for use in areas where flammable or explosive materials are present.
● Due to different customs requirements and shipping policies, some regions may fail to pay.
● Please contact our salesman and we will send the invoice to your email as soon as possible.
● We also suggest to pay through HSBC, which is the most cost-effective, so that your cost is lower.
● We are the prime agent for many Radio brands and we guarantee that all products are new and original.
● We have 10+ years of supply chain capacity and a lot of inventory, so we have the best price.
● We have our own Radio accessories factory, we can provide all kinds of solutions and goods.